sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

IMMORTAL BELOVED

The Third Letter
Good morning, on July 7
Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - Yes, unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men - At my age I need a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection? My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours


Ludwig Van Beethoven

12 comentários:

Kikas disse...

estou neste momento a abrir um documento word para mudar o tipo de letra disto e tentar perceber :p

CsC disse...

Lindo!

Taper Jean Girl disse...

"Sex and the city I" espalhou esta carta esquecida pelas bocas do mundo. Atrás de um grande homem está sempre uma grande mulher, acabaram-se as dúvidas ;)

silk disse...

Oh Kikas, isto está assim tão complicado? :S

sim, é verdade, Sex and the CITY fez com que eu relembrasse este maravilhoso poema, alias, o livro inteiro!

Kikas disse...

éã

(era suposto isto ter ficado :s)

Kikas disse...

dizia isto, mas em webdings:

Achas? Eu é que sou uma ignorante que não percebe o tipo de letra Webdings. Mas vou mudar isso!

LOL

Wolve disse...

sabiam que o Beethoven se apaixonou por uma senhora de alta sociedade, que não o quis, e que ele, ainda no mesmo ano em que levou a tampa, seduziu a irmã?

Ora tomem lá mais um bocadinho de Sex and City XD

Random Blogger disse...

adoro que saibas essas coisas hahahaha foi isso que te ensinaram na escola de música/conservatório? xD

Wolve disse...

ui, isso e muito mais.

Random Blogger disse...

ahaahaha cusquice máxima sobre a vida amorosa dos grandes génios da música! x)

Wolve disse...

sabes, gente normal fala sobre a vida amorosa e os segredos dos outros. Os geeks musicais falam da vida amorosa e pessoal de gente morta há 300 anos.
E de quecas nos bastidores dos concertos - durante os concertos...

Random Blogger disse...

Ahahaha priceless! Anda masé pro msn para não fazermos disto um chat!